Bluetooth not working and not showing in device manager
- download updated BT for mobo on manufacturer's website
- restarted the pc
- restarted BT service
- need to check if BT is enabled on BIOS and also if BIOS is up to date.
- if BIOS up to date
- try system restore that has the updates causing BT not to work
- if still do not work
- power drain
- If Bluetooth showing on device manager but grayed out
- try update driver manually
- then windows will show updates
- ran the updates
- restarted PC to implement updates x4
- It should be working after
Note: If still no go may need to reinstall OS
Watchdog Violation errors were very common when Windows 10 was first released—so much so that Microsoft had to release an update to tackle it. Originally it was caused by an SSD driver that was found to be incompatible with Windows 10, and it's ...
USB issues on AMD 500 series motherboards
USB ports Malfunctions once in a while. AMD announces issue with 500 series motherboards. Articles related on this issue: https://www.techradar.com/news/amd-finally-fixes-usb-bugs-with-ryzen-cpus-but-patch-wont-roll-out-for-a-while-yet ...
How to install Windows from USB / DVD
(Image: © TechRadar) Looking to figure out how to install Windows 10 via USB or DVD? Well, you’ve come to the right spot. Windows 10 has been around for a while now, with Microsoft bringing in a number of welcome improvements to the table. And, if ...
How to Wipe Clean Your Boot Disk and Re-Install Windows Using The Windows 10 Boot USB
Firstly and most importantly, remove any other storage devices from your system - just leave the SSD/HDD you wish to Wipe Clean plugged in. Next, we'll boot into the Windows 10 USB you got with the PC. Select your language and on the next screen, ...